Somehow I missed writing a post in November. Man. I don’t even remember November.
There was turkey right?
Well let’s see if I can remember December so far…
- I made it to the opening reception of the “Make Your Own Kind of Music” at The Temp. A miracle as I was fighting a migraine while viewing my migraine painting. So very meta.
The show is up through this weekend. Check it out!
- Got our #kickassxmastree and decked the halls, plus 90% of shopping done.
- Erin lost 2 more teeth.
- Rats ate my car!
- My semester ended. I got an A. Printmaking B next term!
- Went to San Mateo last weekend with Kyle for the final Power League tournament. They came in 8th in the Gold Division. Not too shabby. And again ended higher than the 17-1s team so yay!
- Missed Second Saturday, but sold one of my pieces at the Art Under 100 Bucks show at BodyTribe! Still 2 very affordable prints available. ::wink wink nudge nudge::
- While we were out of town, Erin got sick. Fever for 2 days and ended up in Urgent Care Sunday night. Diagnosis: flu.
- Kyle and I got home and then turned right around and got flu shots. joy and soreness.
- Erin is out of school for 4 days and also has an ear infection! poor thing is sick sick sick.
- Finished and mailed xmas cards.
- And today, finally got around to making some art! man, I am rusty.
So. Yeah. December has been all that and then some. And next week is Christmas!!
ho ho ho